Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Max B shot, world remains unconcerned

Hopelessly unrecouped rapper Max B received a paltry smattering of publicity today for a shooting that has been called "the most exciting thing to happen to the rapper's career in years." While the rapper has no formal releases scheduled from any existing labels, he is hoping that the incident will drum up mild interest in an upcoming mixtape and allow him to take a much needed break from bagging groceries at his local Key Foods supermarket.

Max B called Murder 4 Life to comment, but we didn't accept the charges.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIRRRRSSSTTTTT!!!!!

THUGGEDOUT said...

YO Max B be the waviest rapper in NY, best believe that Harlem cares. I would give the nucca a band-aid. Why you gotta hate on a playa?

Anonymous said...

Listen B, dude ain't Ballllllllin like Jim Jones...The hood has that shit on heavy rotation in the clubs. My shorty won't even lick my pole if I don't make it rain.

Anonymous said...

I'm Thirsty for some Haterade.....I drink Max B's Vitamin Water without even askin. Now thats Disrespect!

Anonymous said...

Whatever, fuck that dude, he had his publicist call the media about him being shot.

he sucks at rapping, and at life

THUGGEDOUT said...

Do you think this is some kind of game? Nuccas gettin wet up in NYC on the real. My Grandpa got shot up gettin his Social Security checks on the low.

THUGGEDOUT said...

Do you think this is some kind of game? Nuccas gettin wet up in NYC on the real. My Grandpa got shot up gettin his Social Security checks on the low.

Anonymous said...

Nuck if you Buck

Anonymous said...

Who's Max B?

Anonymous said...

I think Max B was making my fries at Mc Donalds yesterday.